I'm watching this little lizard chase after a spider on the window grills. They ought to stay this size and never grow to be big, fat, vomity ballis. Here's to little lizards. And little things that aren't noisy children.
Why the hell are you removing comments?? Also, I'll toast anything that does not support noisy brats. Especially after that 3 and a half hour long cry fest on the bus back from Pondy
17 comments:
Boy, o Boy. You certainly are a dying species...
at least... you WILL be, if your dislike for noisy children proceeds to something more 'active' than ranting, say... genocide...
:D
and here's to teensy weensy shruti chandrasekar and may she never grow a day older than 17. lol.
Why the hell are you removing comments?? Also, I'll toast anything that does not support noisy brats. Especially after that 3 and a half hour long cry fest on the bus back from Pondy
Post a Comment