Life.is.SUPER.
Mostly because of this:
He is a mad puppy named Nemo, named thus by a friend of mine who wanted to save him from being called either Marthandam or Pandian (both of which are excellent and interesting. THEY HAVE PERSONALITY.) and everybody around thought that was a brilliant idea. Nemo, not Marthandam. So.
Soon i shall put up bad videos that you could watch if you have nothing much to do and like bad videos.
So this summer is simply the best ever. Last year’s was okaayyyy. It was strange in many ways. But now, I feel so comfortable with everything that’s changing around me and it feels great. I joined this support group (my first ever, and I’m hoping my last) that I don’t think I really need, but do see their site- Askios. Child sexual abuse is disgustingly common and I'd like everybody to be much much more aware of it. Awareness alone is shit. Fight it. etc etc KID POWAR! And google Blank Noise if you have the time. I don't know if I've linked to it on my blog and I'm too lazy to go find the link now.
And it looks like there will be no sudden decapitation of the Manasi after all. Hello cast party.
Hey, launchcast is great fun.
Look.
Aww.



11 comments:
i think aaaaaaawwwwwwwww chooo cute would be the correct expression :P
He has grown BIG!..
oh so this is the puppy that your sistaire was talking about...where i giving her various descriptions of puppy killing methods...i didn't mean them by the way....your sister gets entertainingly grossed out...
I like "marthandam" :)
Cute little thing. Now I want one, too. And what's this about no sudden decapitation of the Manasi? I wouldn't mind joining all those people who were out of town and couldn't attend the cast party in their decapitation of her head...
Lookit that mutt!
vishal- same only.
Ajit- I TOLD YOU SO!
Smith- what! even *saying* such things is WRONG!
Anonymous- I do too. the world is not fair.
Aash- post came up before cast party. go figure!
JP- sigh. i do. every day.
There. i have replied to EVERYONE. IAM HAPPY
yeah! he's big..even from the last time i saw him!! and for some reason i still refer to him as marthandam..nemo's ordinary and you know it!
'Marthandam' is a funky name! :D Very very cute :D
toooo cute.. both nemo and your post. and you, no doubt :)
I appreciate the lack of decapitation.
Post a Comment