Operation Diamond Rocket

If you come today, it's too early
If you come tomorrow, it's too late
You pick the time!
tick tick tick tick a-tick tick tick tick tick a-tick tick tick tick tick
DORLING!
Did you say morning,
No. No. It's not good
Did you say evening,
no NO! It's too bad
Did you say noo-oon
No no it's not the time
What did you say?
Nothing, oh it's all right
You pick the time!
tick tick tick tick a-tick tick tick tick tick a-tick tick tick tick tick
DORLING!
million times beating my heart
million dreams haunt my heart
million desires stinging my heart
million memories squeeze my heart
you pick the time!
tick tick tick tick a-tick tick tick tick tick a-tick tick tick tick tick
DORLING!
-Studmuffin Rajkumar
(Thanks for the song, sis (DORLING!))
EDIT- Full video uploaded!
21 comments:
wahaha.... thats a laff... ty.. cheered me up.. after not so gret set of egjams..
So that's what you were singing in the car all through that one-hour traffic jam on NHR and greams road yesterday...I don'y know how we put up with you.
thats because im the only one who knows YOU
and puts up with you in spite of it.
(DORLING!)
oh btw ive searched far and wide.. and mallus everywhere are flumoxed.. how would u explain kothi to someone??
in english that is..:P
Many thanks, many many thanks.
Moooahahahahaha!!!
its muahahaa,,, learn the evil laff..
kothi is monkey. not your extremely mallu interpretation of it : D
and maybe she was going for the cow effect. its moooahahahaha only, in that case
I have a blog
*bows at the awesomage of Rajkumar and his white shoes and contemporary jazz band*
Note how they bug the baddy's table and record it on TDK tape. TDK pwns yawl!
Tick tick tick tick tick tick!
turn on ur word verification or something.. ur getting spammed badly!
I think it's "Did you say Morning...: not "If you say Morning" ;)
But Hey, nice to see that the world knows the anthem of the IITs... it is SUDDENLY a very popular song!!!
are u dead?/
anand- yeah, it's did you. and i got the whole video, so some edits shall occur now
Awesome ... awesome !!!!! i`ve been looking for this video for a while. Very very trippy music I should. Take a bow all to the Man ... Dr. Raj
thanks a trillion for this video ....
@ srini, no problem.
Freakin hilarious!! Thanks. I am going to put this up on my blog too!:)
Dr.Raj rocks!
It's "million drums beat in my heart", not million times...
(What I love in this song, apart from its entertainment value, is the perfect grammar, so just being a little nit-picky.)
now he's dead... :-(
Hahaha!!! I saw the music video a few days back in my office canteen.
i couldn't eat my food. It was so funny. I had to google "Op Diamond Rocket" and found the lyrics.
Thank you!
It all fell into place no?...tick tick tick tick :D
Post a Comment