Thursday, June 09, 2005

Later Gator!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
HI PEOPLE!
can coffee get you high? coffee gets me high. i jump jump jump. happy!
i like crocodiles. besides being happy looking, they are also extremely slimy and lazy. if i were a crocodile, thats what i'd be. nobody ever heard of a neat dynamic businessman crocodile in a suit. thats not crocodile.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Two happy animals!
baby gators (this one, anyway) are so shantam and they have such nice soft underbellies. if i were an alligator, id have a hard underbelly. because of ab crunches. id be a gator with a six pack. yeah.

3 comments:

Murphy said...

You held one ?
Super jesus cool.

Jugular Bean said...

Crocs are super cool!

SR said...

Oh lovely! I love crocs too -- a childhood fascination. I used to like going to croc bank and sketching them...then I got a job... :(