Wednesday, April 06, 2005

It's magic

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
P James is a magician from here who performs at kiddy parties and other suches. This is how he advertises.
Till last year, the number used to be one of those BSNL landlines. I've been seeing these since I was tall enough to look out a car window myself.

5 comments:

Murphy said...

: D

Anonymous said...

you wascally wabbit! I didn't even know - nice stuff so far - Ravi

JP said...

Here's the intense bit - I've seen his painted ads in Madras as long as 15 years back!

Rajesh Prabhu said...

Wow.. Thats good news.. So finally P.James has embraced technology. I've seen his adverts (if you would allow me to call them so) every single day i had spent in Chennai.

Arindam said...

From the time we saw his new mobile number, many of us have had this question creep into our minds - does this mean he does not have a house anymore....?